As a donor you can help us in many ways. You can:
1. Sponsor A Child: Donate for the child education.
- Rs.4600/half year
- Regular feedback is provided and donor on the progress of the Child.
- Awareness Building on chronic Disorders like HIV/AIDS, Hemophilia etc
- Health Camps for children and Adults
- Health Support Group Meetings
- Women SHGs
- Books, Stationery, Uniforms for the children etc.
As a Volunteer
By becoming a Volunteer you can play a key role in our organization. You can provide valuable skills or talent that can be very useful for the organization and we may be lacking them. We assist, motivate and guide volunteers to help them develop their skills that will improve the performance. Empowering Minds accords due recognition to the work and the time spent by the volunteer in various ways.
Volunteers can help is various tasks like;
- Teaching the children various skills like dance, drama, singing, computers etc.
- Creating Public Awareness
- Enrolling Donor members
- Publications and content writing
- Organising health camps
- Organizing workshops and meetings
- Publicity and public relations & contacting celebrities
- Updating web site
- Building mailing list
- Doing outreach activities